Memories bring me down...


There's a point in everybody life when we know who's there forever, and who's just around for a while . People change , but i'm trying to accept that . i've try my best to make everybody love with my characters , but i can't . I'm just an ordinary girl. i am imperfect . i'm not like who you are .  Bad things happen to me at all time , but i'm not in it alone . There are my friends and family that always give me the strength to move on.  People lie , and some people just don't care how i feel , but that's life . I'm grateful. Grateful of all the things that Allah had give to me. terima kasih ya Allah :') My heart keep beats , no matter how much pain i'm in . But i keep my self believe that everything will be okay eventually. Insyaallah :') . I'm tired, tired of everything . everything!! people keep blaming me . what i've to do is just say sorry to them even that is not my fault . I'm just going to fake a smile . im gonna really LAUGH loudly , to hide all my pain . yeahh to hide all my pain . 

Forever Me , Nurul Aqilah