But you're still on my lonely mind....



Day by day , i'm still waiting for the time to come . the time where i can let go all these feelings in my heart and throw it away so i dont have to feel all those things again . but in reality , i cant . why why whyy ? just like David Archuleta sang ' Tell me why you're so hard to forget. Dont remind me , I'm not over it. Tell me why I can't seem to face the truth. I'm just a little too not over you~ ' well this is so true . I'm hoping i can forget you just like you have done . seems like easy , but in fact it is so hard . haha pity me . yeahh , i was playing back a thousand memories, dear . thinking about everything we've been through . I'm still hoping that i can throwww awayy all these feelings although i know i cant... i repeat , although i know i can't...... Lifee is too short , so dont waste it . there's many things i have to go through first before these feelings as well , i hope one dayy my dreams will came true :) . Dont worry , i will be waiting for you in my dreams, since it's hard to meet you in reality...

Loving you always , Nurul Aqilah